2019 is almost upon us! Make the most of the final days of 2018 by visiting Glasgow’s top attractions.
- Sea Life Loch Lomond is open daily 10am-4pm (last admissions 3pm).
- Glasgow Science Centre is open every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (10am-3pm) and Saturday and Sunday (10am-5pm). Closed Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Ibrox Stadium Tours run every Friday, Saturday and Sunday except match-days.
- Scottish Football Museum and Hampden Stadium Tours is open Monday-Saturday 10am-5pm (Last entry at 4.15pm) and Sun 11am-5pm (Last entry at 4.15pm). New Year’s Eve 10am-3pm. Closed New Year’s Day and 2nd January.
- City Sightseeing tours depart from George Square every 30 minutes from 10.30am-4.30pm daily. Closed New Year’s Day.
- Glengoyne is open 10am-4pm daily and tours run on the hour. Closed New Year’s Day and 2nd January. Last tour at 3pm on New Year’s Eve.
- The Hunterian open Tuesday-Saturday 10am-5pm and Sundays 11am-4pm. Closed Mondays. Closed New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day and the 2nd January.
- Soar Intu Braehead open 8am-midnight daily.
- Timberbush Tours depart daily from Glasgow. Closed New Year’s Day.
- Glasgow Museums open 28th, 29th and 30th. Closed 31st-2nd.
- Sweeney’s Cruise Co depart daily at 11.30am and 1.30pm. Closed New Year’s Day.
- The Tall Ship open 28th, 30th and 3rd 10am-4pm. Closed 29th, 31st-2nd.
- Celtic Park Stadium Tours tours operate 28th, 30th and 31st. Closed 1st and 2nd.
- Willow Tea Rooms Buchanan Street normal opening hours on 28, 29, 30. Closes at 4.30pm on the 31st. Closed 1st and 2nd. Willow Tea Rooms at Watt Brothers operates the same hours but is open 11am-5pm on the 2nd.